Payment:

25% of your total reservation is due at time of booking. Remaining 75% is due 60 days prior to arrival date. If a reservation is booked less than 60 days from arrival date then payment in full is required at time of booking.

Fees:

  • $675.00 one time Cleaning Fee and a 15% lodge tax will be added to all reservations.

  • All major credit cards accepted.

  • No Security Deposit Required.

     

Booking Information:

  • When booking The River Haven, you are booking the entire home and property which includes the Main and Guest house for a total of 11 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 3 kitchens, pier and fire pit. (Main & Guest House can not be rented separately)

  • There is a 2-night minimum stay requirement on all reservations. Holiday bundles vary. See our rates for specifics.

  • Rates are based on the max the home can accommodate not group size.

  • Sleeps 28 in beds, 6 on Futons, 32 Max Occupancy. *we do not count Children 5 years old and under in the guest count

  • Check-in is anytime after 4pm and Check-out is anytime before 12pm. Check-in and Check-out are unavailable on Saturdays.

  • 2 pets max. No pet deposit required. See Pet Policy below for details.

  • Discount for renting 7+ nights.