We offer 2 Payment Options:

Option 1: 

25% due within 7 days of booking, remaining 75% due 60 days prior to arrival. 

Option 2:

Reservations over $6,000.00 we offer no interest financing. We will divide payments by the number of months between the time you book and 60 days prior to your arrival. Example: If you book a reservation in January for dates in August your total would be divided into 6 monthly payments. Paid in Full in June.


Fees:

  • $475.00 Make Ready Fee and a 13% lodge tax will be added to all reservations.

  • All major credit cards accepted. 3% Card Processing Fee required.

  • No Security Deposit Required.

     

Booking Information:

  • When booking The River Haven, you are booking the entire home and property which includes the Main and Guest house. 11 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and 3 kitchens, pier and fire pit. (Main & Guest House can not be rented separately)

  • There is a 2-night minimum stay requirement on all reservations. Holiday bundles vary. See our rates for specifics.

  • Guest Agreement includes a Credit Card Authorization form to cover any documented damage or losses.

  • Rates are based on the max the home can accommodate not group size.

  • Sleeps 28 in beds, 6 on Futons, 32 Max Occupancy. *we do not count Children 5 years old and under in the guest count

  • Check-in is anytime after 4pm and Check-out is anytime before 12pm. Check-in and Check-out are unavailable on Saturdays.

  • 2 pets max. No pet deposit required. See Pet Policy below for details.